A Piano or Keyboard?
What’s the difference between a piano and a keyboard? Actually, not a lot! Both create music. It’s only down to the quality of sound, features and preferences that you start to argue about the differences.
The important thing is that you can play music; how you do it is totally up to you…
So what should you choose?
Upright, Baby Grand, Grand. Key points:
- A good well tuned piano can sound and feel wonderful to play.
- They can be a nice piece of furniture.
- The keys (piano action) can give more feel and response.
- They need regular tuning.
- Green – It doesn’t consume any power and made mainly of easily recyclable products.
- New – Can be expensive.
- Old – Can be very cheap second hand.
- Damp – Can damage a piano easily.
- They can be heavy, so You can’t move them too often.